Back to the Grind (and ridiculous amounts of stress!)

Well, Pat is still out of town :(  He won't be back for another two weeks.  It's definitely been hard and I miss him so much.  I'm at least thankful for the fact that I have Brutus here with me, although the more I talk to him the more he thinks I'm crazy. 

Today, I went back to school.  Initially I was stoked.  My classroom was pretty much set up, I have my first week of plans done, all sorts of good things...

...and then the principal threw me a curveball.  Our Language Arts department head recently accepted a AP position at another high school so our school needs a new one...and he wants me to be it.  Normally I'd be so grateful and excited but I've definitely bit off more than I can chew.

Between the job search, looking for a home loan, then, ya know...a house, grad school, and all the responsibilities I've taken on at work - I'm going to go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment