Happy Anniversary to Us!

Pat and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday.  It was a pretty relaxed day.  I worked in the morning and while we promised not to buy gifts or even cards, Ohio State released its new t-shirt for the upcoming football season and well...if you know me...I couldn't help myself!  It got here today already.  Check it out!


After work, I spent the afternoon making banana bread and ziti for a neighbor wasn't doing well before taking a quick nap with Patrick and of course Brutus.  Then we headed out to Ceviche for dinner.  It's a quaint little place in downtown St. Pete.  The rest of the night was spent relaxing with Brutus.

I'm realizing I'm starting to get all emotional knowing Pat is heading out again for the next six weeks and there's been some craziness here and then I saw a quote that made me feel better - "All great changes are preceded by chaos"

Here's hoping that's the truth....

No comments:

Post a Comment