Someone's not to happy...

Brutus had a busy day and he's not particularly pleased at the current moment.  Today we traveled downtown to get his yearly shots.  He was the talk of the place and happier than a bird with a french fry...until they drew his blood, stuck his front forearm, stuck one in the thigh, and then one in the nose in all of about two minutes!  He was not too happy.  Then to make matters worse, a little mastiff puppy came in and he suddenly found himself ignored.  Someone wasn't too happy...

After all the drama, he spent much of the afternoon cuddling up with me while I typed up my homework.  He was as comfy as could be...until he saw me get out the suitcases.  I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Buffalo since David is graduating!!  Brutus followed me around the house aimlessly while I gathered my things to pack.  Not thinking, I had placed the suitcase on his usual spot so when I finally sat down to take a second he was pacing around the couch trying to figure out what to do.  Now he just looks miserable laying next to it and making me feel pretty guilty for leaving him tomorrow.  Someone's not to happy...


No comments:

Post a Comment