So Here We Go...

So I'm currently on summer break.  Sounds like days of sleeping in, laying at the pool, and reading the latest and greatest bestsellers, right?  

Not quite.  I've signed up for two professional development opportunities, I'm enrolled in two master's classes, I'm currently writing lesson plans for the tutoring company I work for during the school year, working on getting my wedding and event planning business going, and trying to get into the habit of working out.  While the days aren't nearly as busy as they are during the school year, it's not quite the break I had hoped for but it's all for the better.   


However, if you know me at all, you  know I despise talking on the phone.  Hopefully I can really work on this blog over the summer and it will help us keep in touch with our families that are...well...just about everywhere!

Patrick is still working his butt off of course.  This time, the summer course is cramming 16 weeks of class into 10.  After this, he's onto his rotations.  It's days like today that leave me a little lonely though.  He was home for about 30 minutes yesterday and then off to study.  Today it was home to change and out the door again since they have another exam in the morning.   I know he'll do great like always.

Brutus...he's just hanging out on the couch like always and keeping me company.  What a good puppy!



No comments:

Post a Comment