Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July, Everyone!  
Pat and I have had a great weekend so far spending time with Jeff & Ali, our friends from Gainesville.  They came down Saturday morning and we made our way to the Pas-a-Grille Beach in St. Petersburg.  It was a gorgeous day out and the beach wasn't over crowded.  I certainly waited too long to put any sunscreen on and am currently paying for it.  We came home, ordered some yummy pizza, and watched the UFC fight before crashing.  Sunday we headed to Channelside to grab lunch at by far the most interesting restaurant I've ever been to called Stumpf's.  It was a mix of horribly corny music, 70's inspired decor, and some type of pirate ship theme.  Then we headed over to one of the coolest places down there called Wet Willies which is basically an alcohol infused slushie station.  Pat and I split the most delicious Bahama Mama slushie.  Late last night, Pat and I were able to just lay on the couch and watch a movie...something we don't get to do too often anymore.  As for today, the actual 4th...we don't have any plans.  Pat is busy studying and I suppose I should find some work to do as well while I cuddle up with Brutus.  Looking forward to next weekend when we can get a little more beach and a little more time alone to ourselves for our anniversary weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment