Pretty as a Picture

When Pat's school held the golf outing and silent auction we ended up with so many prizes that some never received any bids.  Toward the end of the auction we opened up the bidding to a new starting minimum of $5 per item for all items left without bids.  There was a mad dash to certain items but I gravitated toward a photo shoot.  I scored a one for $40 on a river in Tampa and it was the quickest photo shoot I've ever been to.  Brutus almost jumped in the water which is unusual for him since he doesn't like to swim.  I know it's just Pat, Brutus, and I but I thought it would be something fun to do and get the whole "family" picture thing accomplished.  Today they sent us the proof for the picture we chose to have put on canvas and I think it turned out great.  I'm hoping for two minor touch ups and then once I give the final okay they'll print it!  Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment