Organization Mania!

Happy 4th of July! 

Not much happening here since Pat is at work (6-6 shift in the ER and a storm is rolling through).  So...I spent the day doing homework, cooking, and organzing like a mad woman!  I've been playing around on Pinterest far too much.  So much that I've started trying recipes, making DIY things, and reading up on getting organized and budgeting.  Crazy, right?   Here's some of my attempts at DIY ideas...






I created a binder customized from home organization binders I saw on Pinterest.  So far it's really keeping me organized, but feeling completely overwhelmed.  I'm trying to create two other smaller binders for warrenties and manuals and then another for bills.  We really need to buckle down on our spending and hopefully this binder will help!  There's too much coming up in our immediate future for us to do anything else. 









For now I'm getting rid of old magazines that the horder in me refuses to let go.  (So I'll take them to school instead)  :)

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment